Auto Recon Lifetime Limited Warranty
Auto Recon hereby provides a Lifetime Limited Warranty on repairs performed by us. This Limited Warranty is valid only for as long as you own the vehicle stated herein, and is for the person to whom the Limited Warranty is granted and whose name appears on the original work order.
1) We guarantee that our spot repairs will remain free of the following defects for as long as you own your vehicle:
* Cracking or checking
* Hazing, chalking or fading, leading to a total loss of gloss
* Peeling of the topcoat or peeling of any paint film used in the refinishing process
* Fading or changing of color
The warranty commences on the day the refinishing work is completed.
2) NOT included in the Warranty on spot repairs is paint finish deterioration due to:
* Body rust
* Scratches, abrasion or stone chips
* The use of detergents or waxes not intended for automotive use
* Acid rain, chemicals, industrial fallout or other environmental effects
* Physical damage caused by accidents, vandalism or any other negligent acts of the owner.
3) We guarantee that our paint chip repairs will remain repaired for a period of three (3) years from the date that the repair is completed. 4) Not included in this warranty on chip repairs are new chips resulting from normal wear and tear.
This written warranty shall be null and void if the repair is altered, adjusted or tampered with by any person not authorized by warranty grantor. This warranty is NOT transferable.
This states all the Limited Lifetime Warranties made by Auto Recon and contains the only promises for which it will be responsible.
In order to obtain the benefits of this warranty, the owner of the vehicle must do the following: A. Present the owner's copy of the original invoice and this warranty document to the warrantor before requesting warranted repairs, and B. Have any warranted repair, adjustment, or inspection made only at the premises of the warrantor during normal business hours.
ALL WARRANTIES implied by law, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby limited to the warranty period herein and shall expire at the end of such period.